Saturday, March 13, 2010

Can it be March already?

When I started this blog, it intended to make weekly posts detailing my process and progress. Due to a handful of tech issues that took us off-line, and my resulting resistance to dive back into the cyber world again, here I am nearly two month late on my posts. Anyway, as promised last post, here are some pictures of my work space. It isn't my dream studio, but it will do for now. Feels great to have everything out and organized. I can step in and work for 5 minutes, or all afternoon if I wish.


Here is another shot from a different angle.



I've decide for one of my first projects to initiate the space, I will paint this stool. It is a garage sale find that came with the desk our daughter uses in her room. It is just the right height for my desk. Since the pink and white just aren't working for me, I am giving it a makeover that better reflects my taste.



I have the basecoats completed, and am working on the finishing. I will post some shots of it when I have it done along with some pics of the other things I am working on at this time.

Thanks to Kendall for taking the time to get these pictures taken and on the computer! I promise to learn to do this on my own soon.

Until next time (probably sometime next month)

Take care all!

1 comment:

  1. Looks great! Can't wait to see the stool. Congratulations on your studio space.

    ReplyDelete