Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween!

Couldn't let the day go by without acknowledging my favorite holiday. The traditional "boo-chos" (nachos) on the menu for supper, then a spooky movie (The Eclipse), and taking turns answering the door. Will be taking the night off from time in the studio. Back at it tomorrow after work. Probably some late nights while I wrap up. In addition, it is the first day of NaNoWriMo on Monday, so I will try to get in my 1,667 words before everyone gets up for school and work. Gonna be a challenge to stay on track for the first week with still so much to do for Saturday's Gift Bazaar. I expect there may be some catch-up up to do starting next Sunday. Hope to have pics of my finished softballs in the next day or so, and more pics from Saturday's event next week.

Have an enjoyable Halloween. Back again around Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment